This December there are at least 500,000 good reasons to March for Life in Wellington.
Don’t miss this historic opportunity to join people from all over NZ and be a voice for the voiceless!
The aims of the March for Life are to:
- Celebrate life
- Remember the more than 500,000 pre-born babies who have been aborted since the first abortion facility opened in 1974
- Increase public awareness of abortion, and its impact on women, families and society, while highlighting the alternatives and support available to the abortion-vulnerable
- bring all New Zealander’s of good will together, united in the one common vision of making abortion unthinkable.
The March for Life Wellington 2017 is for every person of good will in New Zealand who believes that abortion is a tragedy. It is a family-friendly event.
Here’s how you can be involved right now:
Stay connected by:
- Signing up for March for Life Updates
- Joining our Facebook page and ask others to like it too facebook.com/MarchforLifeNZ/
- Follow our Instagram account MarchforLifeNZ
Let others know and get involved yourself by:
- Like and share posts from these accounts and this website on social media between now and December 9th
- Use the hashtag #marchforlifenz when you post relevant items on social media
- Include the March for Life in your church bulletins and encourage people to attend
- Distribute flyers for the March.
- Ask your local Church or Community group if you can place a poster on the noticeboard.
- Organise a group from your church or community group to come to the March for Life in Wellington.
- Be there on the day and bring your friends and family!
- VOLUNTEER to help out before, during and after the March – we need people to:
- distribute balloons
- help set up and lift equipment
- administer first aid
- distribute water
- hold the banner at the front of the March for Life
- provide transport
- general helpers – to do whatever needs to be done…
Please call Michael 021 825 955 if you can help in any way.